§ 106-145.4. Application and fee for license.
(a) Application. - An application for a wholesale distributor license or for renewal of a wholesale distributor license shall be on a form prescribed by the Commissioner and shall include the following information:
(1) The name, full business address, and telephone number of the applicant.
(2) All trade or business names used by the applicant.
(3) Addresses, telephone numbers, and names of contact persons for all facilities used by the applicant for the storage, handling, and distribution of prescription drugs.
(4) The type of ownership or operation of the applicant, such as a partnership, a corporation, or a sole proprietorship.
(5) The name of each owner and operator of the applicant, including:
a. If the applicant is an individual, the individual's name.
b. If the applicant is a partnership, the name of each partner and the name of the partnership.
c. If the applicant is a corporation, the name and title of each corporate officer and director, the corporate name of the corporation, and the state of incorporation.
d. If the applicant is a sole proprietorship, the full name of the sole proprietor and the name of the business entity.
(6) Any other information required by the Commissioner to determine if the applicant is qualified to receive a license.
When a change occurs in any information listed in this subsection after a license is issued, the license holder shall report the change to the Commissioner within 90 days after the change.
(b) Fee. - An application for an initial license or a renewed license as a wholesale distributor shall be accompanied by a nonrefundable fee of one thousand dollars ($1,000) for a manufacturer or seven hundred dollars ($700.00) for any other person. (1991, c. 699, s. 2; 2015-241, s. 13.4(b); 2015-268, s. 5.1.)