Because legislation with regard to agricultural liming material and landplaster sold or offered for sale in this State must be adopted (adapted) to complex conditions and standards involving numerous details with which the General Assembly cannot deal directly and in order to effectuate the purposes and policies of the Article, and in order to insure the manufacturer, distributor, and consumer of the correct quality and quantity of all agricultural liming material and landplaster sold or offered for sale in this State, the Board of Agriculture shall have the authority to make rules and regulations with respect to:
(1) Defining a standard agricultural liming material in terms of neutralizing equivalents.
(2) Fineness of agricultural liming material.
(3) Form and order of labeling.
(4) Monetary penalties for deficiencies from guarantee.
(5) Monetary penalties for materials that do not meet screen guarantee. (1979, c. 590.)