§ 108A-70.51. Reporting.
Beginning with the calendar year 2020, no later than March 1 of each year, the Department shall submit a report to the Joint Legislative Committee on Medicaid and NC Health Choice, the Fiscal Research Division, and the State Auditor that contains the following information about the prior calendar year:
(1) The percentage of audited county departments of social services that met the accuracy standards adopted under G.S. 108A-70.47 in the prior fiscal year.
(2) The percentage of audited county departments of social services that met the quality assurance standards adopted under G.S. 108A-70.48 in the prior fiscal year.
(3) The audit result for each standard adopted under G.S. 108A-70.47 for each county of department services in the prior fiscal year.
(4) The number of years in the preceding 10-year period that any county department of social services failed to meet the standards in G.S. 108A-70.47 or G.S. 108A-70.48.
(5) A description of all corrective action activities conducted by the Department and county departments of social services in accordance with G.S. 108A-70.49.
(6) For every county in which the performance metrics for processing Medicaid applications in an accurate manner do not show significant improvement compared to the previous audit of that county, a description of how the Department plans to assist county departments of social services in accuracy and quality assurance standards for Medicaid applications. (2017-57, s. 11H.22(c); 2018-5, s. 11H.5(c).)