113-402. Administrative review.

A party who is dissatisfied with a decision or order of the Department under this Article may obtain administrative review of the decision by filing a petition for a contested case hearing under G.S. 150B-23 within 10 days after the decision or order is made. (1945, c. 702, s. 22; 1973, c. 1262, s. 86; 1987, c. 827, s. 117.)