Appointment of Guardian for Incompetent Person.
§ 35A-1210. Application before clerk.
Any individual, corporation, or disinterested public agent may file an application for the appointment of a guardian for an incompetent person by filing the same with the clerk. The application may be joined with or filed subsequent to a petition for the adjudication of incompetence under Subchapter I of this Chapter. The application shall set forth, to the extent known and to the extent such information is not already a matter of record in the case:
(1) The name, age, address, and county of residence of the ward or respondent;
(2) The name, address, and county of residence of the applicant, his relationship if any to the respondent or ward, and his interest in the proceeding;
(3) The name, address, and county of residence of the respondent's next of kin and other persons known to have an interest in the proceeding;
(4) A general statement of the ward's or respondent's assets and liabilities with an estimate of the value of any property, including any income and receivables to which he is entitled; and
(5) Whether the applicant seeks the appointment of a guardian of the person, a guardian of the estate, or a general guardian, and whom the applicant recommends or seeks to have appointed as such guardian or guardians. (1987, c. 550, s. 1.)