§ 57D-3-03. Approval of members.
The approval of all members is required to do any of the following:
(1) Adopt or amend an operating agreement.
(2) Admit any person as a member.
(3) Other than in the ordinary course of business, transfer in one transaction or a series of related transactions all or substantially all of the assets of the LLC prior to the dissolution of the LLC.
(4) Dissolve the LLC under circumstances other than those for which the LLC may be dissolved under Article 6 of this Chapter.
(5) Convert the LLC into a different eligible entity under Article 9 of this Chapter.
(6) Merge the LLC with or into another eligible entity under Article 9 of this Chapter. (2013-157, s. 2.)