North Carolina General Assembly Police Department
The North Carolina General Assembly Police Department provides for the security and protection of members, staff, visitors and property on the State Legislative complex and throughout the state during special events as directed. All members of the Police Department are dedicated to providing quality professional service, while assisting in protecting life and property, through client and community departments.
The Department Values:
- We recognize that personal as well as organizational ethics are essential to the accomplishment of our mission.
- Loyalty and Trust
- We must be loyal to our duties of office, to the department as a whole, and to the citizens we serve. Our actions are reliable, dependable, fair and consistent.
- Our citizens and department members are deserving of our full efforts and attention.
- We strive for excellence in providing quality service while maintaining a work environment that develops our members through effective, timely training and progressive leadership.
- We encourage independent action and initiative, while realizing that our succcess depends on a cooperative effort within the department, citizens and throughout the community.